Using Kartris With ASP

Posted By zenmarc Thu 26 Sep 2019
Add to Favorites0
zenmarc
 Posted Thu 26 Sep 2019
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (525 reputation)Supreme Being - (525 reputation)Supreme Being - (525 reputation)Supreme Being - (525 reputation)Supreme Being - (525 reputation)Supreme Being - (525 reputation)Supreme Being - (525 reputation)Supreme Being - (525 reputation)Supreme Being - (525 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Wed 20 Nov 2019
I am currently using WordPress for my website and now looking to transfer it to ASP, I have created a WordPress backup due to fear of data loss, How can I migrate in a proper way and use Kartris with the new website?
Paul
 Posted Fri 27 Sep 2019
große Käse

große Käse - (449,996 reputation)große Käse - (449,996 reputation)große Käse - (449,996 reputation)große Käse - (449,996 reputation)große Käse - (449,996 reputation)große Käse - (449,996 reputation)große Käse - (449,996 reputation)große Käse - (449,996 reputation)große Käse - (449,996 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Fri 15 Sep 2023
Kartris is ASP.NET so requires Windows based hosting. Typically wordpress is run on Apache/linux servers.

When you say you backed up your WP site, is your intention to import that into Kartris, or to run kartris alongside WP? WP is a cms primarily, so there is no direct or easy way to pull your data into Kartris.

If you have your own server and know how to configure things, I am pretty sure you can run both ASP.NET and php on the same server. If not, probably the best route would be to run Kartris on separate hosting, using a subdomain like shop.mydomain.xyz and then skin them to look similar, and to cross link to each other.

Kartris has a very simple CMS but it's really designed just for a few information pages like Ts and Cs, privacy policy, etc. which most ecommerce sites have, rather than a full blown content site.

--
If my post solves your issue, can you 'Mark as Answer' so it's easier for other users to find in future.

If you would like to be informed of new features, new releases, developments and occasional special bonuses, please sign up to our mailing list: http://bit.ly/19sKMZb