Default Document Fix

Posted By jcosmo Tue 26 Jan 2016
Add to Favorites0
jcosmo
 Posted Tue 26 Jan 2016
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (9,053 reputation)Supreme Being - (9,053 reputation)Supreme Being - (9,053 reputation)Supreme Being - (9,053 reputation)Supreme Being - (9,053 reputation)Supreme Being - (9,053 reputation)Supreme Being - (9,053 reputation)Supreme Being - (9,053 reputation)Supreme Being - (9,053 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Tue 16 Feb 2016
I ran into an issue with admin login and main site logout running Kartris in a virtual directory. The main issue was the server didn't like that Kartris was posting back to a folder... there's an attempted fix for this in the Global.asax on line 80, but that fix is insufficient and produced a bug...

The existing logic takes requests to /admin and processes them as /adminDefault.aspx, which is invalid.

I replaced the logic with the following:
Dim strRawURL As String = Request.RawUrl.ToLower()
If strRawURL.EndsWith("/admin") Then
Response.Redirect(Replace(strRawURL, "/admin", "/Admin/_Default.aspx"))
ElseIf strRawURL.EndsWith("/admin/") Then
Response.Redirect(Replace(strRawURL, "/admin/", "/Admin/_Default.aspx"))
ElseIf strRawURL.EndsWith("/") Then
Response.Redirect(strRawURL & "Default.aspx")
End If

This resolved the admin login issue, and also resolved logout issues on the home page when the site is in a virtual directory and accessed through the default document.
Paul
 Posted Fri 5 Feb 2016
große Käse

große Käse - (449,846 reputation)große Käse - (449,846 reputation)große Käse - (449,846 reputation)große Käse - (449,846 reputation)große Käse - (449,846 reputation)große Käse - (449,846 reputation)große Käse - (449,846 reputation)große Käse - (449,846 reputation)große Käse - (449,846 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Fri 15 Sep 2023
Thanks, have updated the Global.asax with this code which will be in next release.

--
If my post solves your issue, can you 'Mark as Answer' so it's easier for other users to find in future.

If you would like to be informed of new features, new releases, developments and occasional special bonuses, please sign up to our mailing list: http://bit.ly/19sKMZb