Change Price Type on Catergory Page

Posted By ianguest Wed 26 Mar 2014
Add to Favorites0
ianguest
 Posted Wed 26 Mar 2014
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (41,818 reputation)Supreme Being - (41,818 reputation)Supreme Being - (41,818 reputation)Supreme Being - (41,818 reputation)Supreme Being - (41,818 reputation)Supreme Being - (41,818 reputation)Supreme Being - (41,818 reputation)Supreme Being - (41,818 reputation)Supreme Being - (41,818 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Tue 31 Mar 2015
Currently the category / section page displays the minprice which is the lowest price including multiple discounts.

A client has requested that the main category / section pages should display the price for a single item [V_Price] and not the multiple price [QD_Price]

I believe that the ProductTemplateShortend sets up the information to be displayed for each product under the category / section page.

But I'm having difficulty changing the code to only display the V_Price
Wed 26 Mar 2014 by ianguest
Paul
 Posted Thu 27 Mar 2014
große Käse

große Käse - (449,364 reputation)große Käse - (449,364 reputation)große Käse - (449,364 reputation)große Käse - (449,364 reputation)große Käse - (449,364 reputation)große Käse - (449,364 reputation)große Käse - (449,364 reputation)große Käse - (449,364 reputation)große Käse - (449,364 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Fri 15 Sep 2023
This minprice is obtained by an SQL function. In your db, go to

Programmability > Functions > Scalar-valued Functions

fnKartrisProduct_GetMinPriceWithCG

From looking at that, i think you need to cut this bit out:

DECLARE @QD_MinPrice as real;
SELECT @QD_MinPrice = Min(QD_Price)
FROM dbo.tblKartrisQuantityDiscounts INNER JOIN tblKartrisVersions
ON tblKartrisQuantityDiscounts.QD_VersionID = tblKartrisVersions.V_ID
WHERE tblKartrisVersions.V_Live = 1 AND tblKartrisVersions.V_ProductID = @V_ProductID
AND (tblKartrisVersions.V_CustomerGroupID IS NULL OR tblKartrisVersions.V_CustomerGroupID = @CG_ID);

IF @QD_MinPrice <> 0 AND @QD_MinPrice IS NOT NULL AND @QD_MinPrice < @Result
BEGIN
SET @Result = @QD_MinPrice
END

But you might need to tinker with it to get it to work. Note that this will still pull out customer group pricing for an item if such a value is set.

--
If my post solves your issue, can you 'Mark as Answer' so it's easier for other users to find in future.

If you would like to be informed of new features, new releases, developments and occasional special bonuses, please sign up to our mailing list: http://bit.ly/19sKMZb