facebook,G+ integration?

Posted By Ghost Mon 30 Jan 2012
Add to Favorites0
Ghost
 Posted Mon 30 Jan 2012
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (3,819 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,819 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,819 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,819 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,819 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,819 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,819 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,819 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,819 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Mon 14 Sep 2015
Have just been updating my site and thought it would be a good idea if you integrate FB and G+ into Kartris itself. Right now I have to put the code into each page I want it on so it would make it much easier if it did it automatically.
Paul
 Posted Mon 30 Jan 2012
große Käse

große Käse - (450,034 reputation)große Käse - (450,034 reputation)große Käse - (450,034 reputation)große Käse - (450,034 reputation)große Käse - (450,034 reputation)große Käse - (450,034 reputation)große Käse - (450,034 reputation)große Käse - (450,034 reputation)große Käse - (450,034 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Fri 15 Sep 2023
It's something we're looking at. There are actually a number of things it's possible to add from facebook alone, so interested which ones you think are worth having?

- comments (this allows users to comment on a particular page; they can opt to post their comment to their wall and if the page is setup correctly, FB will grab the image of the item they're commenting on)

- Like button

- General 'find us on FB' with selection of users. I'm guessing since this is general, it can just be added into the masterpage, so probably doesn't need a user control.

Interested too whether there are other social networking elements and features that could be incorporated; for example posting latest products to twitter or FB (up to a certain limit per hour), etc.

--
If my post solves your issue, can you 'Mark as Answer' so it's easier for other users to find in future.

If you would like to be informed of new features, new releases, developments and occasional special bonuses, please sign up to our mailing list: http://bit.ly/19sKMZb
Ghost
 Posted Tue 31 Jan 2012
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (3,819 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,819 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,819 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,819 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,819 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,819 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,819 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,819 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,819 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Mon 14 Sep 2015
Maybe not comments but having a like and share button on each page would be a good start, right now I just paste the like button code into each product, though there probably is an easier way to do it.
A find us on FB button on the top of the page would be good too, though I could probably add that into an existing template.
An option to post new products would be a good idea too, maybe just a tick box when adding new products.