facebook,G+ integration?

https://forum.kartris.com/Topic1558.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Ghost - Mon 30 Jan 2012
Have just been updating my site and thought it would be a good idea if you integrate FB and G+ into Kartris itself. Right now I have to put the code into each page I want it on so it would make it much easier if it did it automatically.
By Paul - Mon 30 Jan 2012
It's something we're looking at. There are actually a number of things it's possible to add from facebook alone, so interested which ones you think are worth having?

- comments (this allows users to comment on a particular page; they can opt to post their comment to their wall and if the page is setup correctly, FB will grab the image of the item they're commenting on)

- Like button

- General 'find us on FB' with selection of users. I'm guessing since this is general, it can just be added into the masterpage, so probably doesn't need a user control.

Interested too whether there are other social networking elements and features that could be incorporated; for example posting latest products to twitter or FB (up to a certain limit per hour), etc.
By Ghost - Tue 31 Jan 2012
Maybe not comments but having a like and share button on each page would be a good start, right now I just paste the like button code into each product, though there probably is an easier way to do it.
A find us on FB button on the top of the page would be good too, though I could probably add that into an existing template.
An option to post new products would be a good idea too, maybe just a tick box when adding new products.