TaxRegime.config

Posted By WithaG Wed 11 Apr 2018
Add to Favorites0
WithaG
 Posted Wed 11 Apr 2018
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (6,449 reputation)Supreme Being - (6,449 reputation)Supreme Being - (6,449 reputation)Supreme Being - (6,449 reputation)Supreme Being - (6,449 reputation)Supreme Being - (6,449 reputation)Supreme Being - (6,449 reputation)Supreme Being - (6,449 reputation)Supreme Being - (6,449 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Mon 19 Nov 2018
I'm having issues entering new Options Products into a Kartris installation that was moved between servers a few months ago. On the versions tab from the Tax Band drop down no longer displays.

You can enter the product just fine but the tax band just gets set to null in the database, and the product page fails to display on the frontend as a result.

I appear to have narrowed the issue down to TaxBLL.vb not reading TaxRegime.Config which is causing the If TaxRegime.VTax_Type = "rate" Then
block in _EditVersion.ascx not to execute. I've verified that HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath("~/TaxRegime.Config") resolves to the expected location and that the world and his wife has permission to fully access the config file.

Has anyone experienced this before? I only have to look at Kartris once in a blue moon so I could be barking up the wrong tree. I just need to get it fixed!

Thanks for your help!
WithaG
 Posted Wed 11 Apr 2018
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (6,449 reputation)Supreme Being - (6,449 reputation)Supreme Being - (6,449 reputation)Supreme Being - (6,449 reputation)Supreme Being - (6,449 reputation)Supreme Being - (6,449 reputation)Supreme Being - (6,449 reputation)Supreme Being - (6,449 reputation)Supreme Being - (6,449 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Mon 19 Nov 2018
Got it, TaxRegime in the web.config had been set to "European Union" instead of "EU". Fixed that and everything fell back into place.