Kartris edit and customization

Posted By [email protected] Wed 14 Mar 2018
Add to Favorites0
[email protected]
 Posted Wed 14 Mar 2018
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (3,128 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,128 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,128 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,128 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,128 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,128 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,128 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,128 reputation)Supreme Being - (3,128 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Thu 12 Jul 2018
Hi guys,

I'm using Kartris to run one of my websites. I have a few questions that I'd like to ask:

1. Menu bar: before login, users will only see "please login" and after they login, they will see the details of what include in the menu bar. Is this possible to do without customization?

2. When uploading product, it is default to show image and name of the product on the website. I want to add a short description about the product and its price. Is this possible to do within css and without customization?

3. is it possible to add a side bar with filter options without creating a page to hold the filter? Also, can you let me know if it is possible to add a product size bar, where we can adjust the size of product and the website will show different results?

Thank you for your support.
Tiggywiggler Marked As Answer
 Posted Wed 14 Mar 2018
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (106,220 reputation)Supreme Being - (106,220 reputation)Supreme Being - (106,220 reputation)Supreme Being - (106,220 reputation)Supreme Being - (106,220 reputation)Supreme Being - (106,220 reputation)Supreme Being - (106,220 reputation)Supreme Being - (106,220 reputation)Supreme Being - (106,220 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Mon 6 Dec 2021
From personal experience, the filter is a very useful additional and worth the extra expense.

We are always willing to help out the community or pitch in to help you fix a problem. However, if you want a complete solution made such as a code module or new feature added you have two options. Either
1) Reach out to the Kartris internal development team at http://www.kartris.com/Contact.aspx.
2) Contact one of the Kartris approved partners at http://www.kartris.com/t-Worldwide-Developers.aspx.

Have fun and good luck coding.