Any comments on the quality or fees of Epay global payment?

Posted By sylvially Thu 30 Jul 2015
Add to Favorites0
sylvially
 Posted Thu 30 Jul 2015
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (596 reputation)Supreme Being - (596 reputation)Supreme Being - (596 reputation)Supreme Being - (596 reputation)Supreme Being - (596 reputation)Supreme Being - (596 reputation)Supreme Being - (596 reputation)Supreme Being - (596 reputation)Supreme Being - (596 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Thu 10 Mar 2016
hello, everyone, I've been looking to open up an ewallet type thing to keep currency in Euro's so I can use it to deposit to European sites and avoid exchange fees.I want to try webmoney, has anyone recently setup the WebMoney payment gateways mod? Well, the trouble is, i don't know whether webmoney is available in my country since it's not as popular as other payment option like paypal. What's more,though webmoney has pretty the same features as PayPal, but it is much more difficult to use.I have found another payment option on google called www.epay.com, which claims that it's free to pay and get paid via epay global payment, and it's available to almost all the countries in the world. Because i have never tried epay so i can't decide whether I should trust it and go on. Any views on the quality or fees of Epay global payment?