Payment Gateway Code / Dlls

Posted By DataBasic Fri 3 Jul 2015
Add to Favorites0
DataBasic
 Posted Fri 3 Jul 2015
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (935 reputation)Supreme Being - (935 reputation)Supreme Being - (935 reputation)Supreme Being - (935 reputation)Supreme Being - (935 reputation)Supreme Being - (935 reputation)Supreme Being - (935 reputation)Supreme Being - (935 reputation)Supreme Being - (935 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Fri 17 Jul 2015
I can't get the Payment Engine SDK to work with my version of Kartris (2.8004).

Even the provided Dlls in the bin/release folder straight from the Sample Payment Gateway Code v1.001 zip don't work if I copy them into my Plugins folder to overwrite the existing ones provided with 2.8004.

I get the following error in the logs:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Version:2.6002
>> DESCRIPTION:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Kartris.My.MySettings.GetProperty(String strPropertyName)
at Kartris.My.MySettings.get_Status()
at Admin_PaymentGateways.LoadGateways()
at Admin_PaymentGateways.RefreshGatewayDisplay()
at Admin_PaymentGateways.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

==================================================

Am I doing something wrong or is there a newer version of the SDK that I can get hold of?

Kind Regards,

Simon
DataBasic
 Posted Tue 7 Jul 2015
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (935 reputation)Supreme Being - (935 reputation)Supreme Being - (935 reputation)Supreme Being - (935 reputation)Supreme Being - (935 reputation)Supreme Being - (935 reputation)Supreme Being - (935 reputation)Supreme Being - (935 reputation)Supreme Being - (935 reputation)

Last Active: Fri 17 Jul 2015
I found the problem.

The "PaymentSense.dll.config" file in the download zip contains the wrong configuration settings.
Tiggywiggler
 Posted Tue 7 Jul 2015
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (105,278 reputation)Supreme Being - (105,278 reputation)Supreme Being - (105,278 reputation)Supreme Being - (105,278 reputation)Supreme Being - (105,278 reputation)Supreme Being - (105,278 reputation)Supreme Being - (105,278 reputation)Supreme Being - (105,278 reputation)Supreme Being - (105,278 reputation)

Last Active: Mon 6 Dec 2021
Thank you very much for sharing the solution for future users.

Have a great evening and good luck with your project.

We are always willing to help out the community or pitch in to help you fix a problem. However, if you want a complete solution made such as a code module or new feature added you have two options. Either
1) Reach out to the Kartris internal development team at http://www.kartris.com/Contact.aspx.
2) Contact one of the Kartris approved partners at http://www.kartris.com/t-Worldwide-Developers.aspx.

Have fun and good luck coding.