Install a second off - line payment method

Posted By tasosdr Tue 10 Dec 2013
Add to Favorites0
tasosdr
 Posted Tue 10 Dec 2013
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (22,025 reputation)Supreme Being - (22,025 reputation)Supreme Being - (22,025 reputation)Supreme Being - (22,025 reputation)Supreme Being - (22,025 reputation)Supreme Being - (22,025 reputation)Supreme Being - (22,025 reputation)Supreme Being - (22,025 reputation)Supreme Being - (22,025 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Thu 16 Jun 2022
Hi,

For the solution I develop under Kertris I am asked to give a second off-line solution to the customers for selection. Kartris has only one pre-installed.
Is there any way of installing a second instance of the off line payment method and then edit / change it accordingly?

Thank you
tasosdr Marked As Answer
 Posted Sun 26 Jan 2014
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (22,025 reputation)Supreme Being - (22,025 reputation)Supreme Being - (22,025 reputation)Supreme Being - (22,025 reputation)Supreme Being - (22,025 reputation)Supreme Being - (22,025 reputation)Supreme Being - (22,025 reputation)Supreme Being - (22,025 reputation)Supreme Being - (22,025 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Thu 16 Jun 2022
Finally I made it happened so now I am posting the workarroubd for others to get help.So, the problem was that my client wanted to have to distinct off line methods of payment. In many countries like Greece for example is quite common not to buy easily from the web using credit cards. So there is one way to buy off line through wire transfer in bank account and one option to pay on the reception of the goods. These are two dinstict methods do It was needed two off-line payment gateways in order to have these 2 option in the drop down payment selection menu.
The solution:
1. copy and paste the whole PO_offlinepayment sub-directory changing its name. Change also the names of the files inside the sub-firectory accordingly.
2. Change the settings of both gateways in their own config files. In the backend gateway list there is going to say for both the same attributes but don't worry. If you try to do a transaction will see that everything works fine. You have to add as many frendly name nodes as you need.
3, At the checkout.aspx.vb file you have to make changes if you want the payment of choice to be shown (somewhere arround 1590 line for the 2.5005 version).

Hope I could be of help.

Tasos