Administrator password

Posted By ryn004 Mon 6 Aug 2012
Add to Favorites1
ryn004
 Posted Mon 6 Aug 2012
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (1,891 reputation)Supreme Being - (1,891 reputation)Supreme Being - (1,891 reputation)Supreme Being - (1,891 reputation)Supreme Being - (1,891 reputation)Supreme Being - (1,891 reputation)Supreme Being - (1,891 reputation)Supreme Being - (1,891 reputation)Supreme Being - (1,891 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Mon 6 Aug 2012
My Kartris admin login credentials were not noted when I installed the application. Is there a way to reset this or retrieve it?
ryn004
 Posted Mon 6 Aug 2012
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (1,891 reputation)Supreme Being - (1,891 reputation)Supreme Being - (1,891 reputation)Supreme Being - (1,891 reputation)Supreme Being - (1,891 reputation)Supreme Being - (1,891 reputation)Supreme Being - (1,891 reputation)Supreme Being - (1,891 reputation)Supreme Being - (1,891 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Mon 6 Aug 2012
I have solved this by reloading the setup. But now I get this error after I login:

Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. 

Parser Error Message: The resource object with key 'ContentText_DisplayType' was not found.

Source Error: 

Line 8:                  <tr>Line 9:                      <td>Line 10:                         <asp:Literal ID="litContentTextDisplayType" runat="server" Text="<%$ Resources: _Statistics, ContentText_DisplayType %>"></asp:Literal>Line 11:                     </td>Line 12:                     <td>

Source File: /UserControls/Statistics/_OrderTurnoverSummary.ascx    Line: 10 
Paul
 Posted Mon 6 Aug 2012
große Käse

große Käse - (449,474 reputation)große Käse - (449,474 reputation)große Käse - (449,474 reputation)große Käse - (449,474 reputation)große Käse - (449,474 reputation)große Käse - (449,474 reputation)große Käse - (449,474 reputation)große Käse - (449,474 reputation)große Käse - (449,474 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Fri 15 Sep 2023
Can you open up the database and check for records in the following table:

tblKartrisLanguageStrings

If there are some records there, can you see if there is one with LS_Name of 'ContentText_DisplayType'

If that records is not there, it's possible that the SQL setup script didn't run to completion. I've seen this happen occasionally during install if the query timeout is quite low.

Generally the way around it is to run the SQL setup in SQL Management Studio first. The file is located here:

Uploads/Resources/kartrisSQL_MainData.sql

You can then trigger the installer to run again by restoring the original web.config file.

At the point where it installs the db, it should see that it has already been completed and will then skip that step. You should then be sure of having the full db with all required records.

--
If my post solves your issue, can you 'Mark as Answer' so it's easier for other users to find in future.

If you would like to be informed of new features, new releases, developments and occasional special bonuses, please sign up to our mailing list: http://bit.ly/19sKMZb