Options products don't add to cart

Posted By ActiveHealth Thu 16 Feb 2012
Add to Favorites0
ActiveHealth
 Posted Thu 16 Feb 2012
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (12,306 reputation)Supreme Being - (12,306 reputation)Supreme Being - (12,306 reputation)Supreme Being - (12,306 reputation)Supreme Being - (12,306 reputation)Supreme Being - (12,306 reputation)Supreme Being - (12,306 reputation)Supreme Being - (12,306 reputation)Supreme Being - (12,306 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Tue 10 Mar 2015
Hi All,

I'm using the latest Kartris and developing on Windows 7. Even on a fresh install of Kartris straight from the .Zip, none of the products which are in the default database which are set up as options products will add to the shopping cart when I click the 'add' button. Single and multiple products are fine, but not options products.

Does anyone know why this might be happening?

I've tried a few fresh installs, once in a while it works, but generally not - very strange.
Paul
 Posted Thu 16 Feb 2012
große Käse

große Käse - (449,892 reputation)große Käse - (449,892 reputation)große Käse - (449,892 reputation)große Käse - (449,892 reputation)große Käse - (449,892 reputation)große Käse - (449,892 reputation)große Käse - (449,892 reputation)große Käse - (449,892 reputation)große Käse - (449,892 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Fri 15 Sep 2023
Is it the 1.3008 zip you're using? This was uploaded a couple of days ago, and there was a fix related to options.

Check the resources folder of this zip for the SQL upgrade scripts too... I think the fix is an SQL one.

--
If my post solves your issue, can you 'Mark as Answer' so it's easier for other users to find in future.

If you would like to be informed of new features, new releases, developments and occasional special bonuses, please sign up to our mailing list: http://bit.ly/19sKMZb
ActiveHealth
 Posted Fri 17 Feb 2012
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (12,306 reputation)Supreme Being - (12,306 reputation)Supreme Being - (12,306 reputation)Supreme Being - (12,306 reputation)Supreme Being - (12,306 reputation)Supreme Being - (12,306 reputation)Supreme Being - (12,306 reputation)Supreme Being - (12,306 reputation)Supreme Being - (12,306 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Tue 10 Mar 2015
Hi Paul,

I downloaded the new version of Kartris, unfortunately it fails to crete databases properly - this is the red error box that comes when you try to create one:-

Error: Database Schema Creation Failed - Incorrect syntax near 't'.An expression of non-boolean type specified in a context where a condition is expected, near 'products'.Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'with'. If this statement is a common table expression, an xmlnamespaces clause or a change tracking context clause, the previous statement must be terminated with a semicolon.An expression of non-boolean type specified in a context where a condition is expected, near 'n'.An expression of non-boolean type specified in a context where a condition is expected, near 'on'.Incorrect syntax near 'reviews'.Incorrect syntax near 'a'.An expression of non-boolean type specified in a context where a condition is expected, near 'are'.Incorrect syntax near 'there'.Incorrect syntax near 'buttons'.An expression of non-boolean type specified in a context where a condition is expected, near 'order'.An expression of non-boolean type specified in a context where a condition is expected, near ','.Database 'the' does not exist. Make sure that the name is entered correctly.
Fri 17 Feb 2012 by ActiveHealth