Multiple image upload

https://forum.kartris.com/Topic607.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Neil - Fri 27 May 2011
To be able to upload multiple products / version images in one click. 
By Tiggywiggler - Sun 24 Aug 2014
I know I am resurecting an old post here, but has this been done yet? If not is there a plan?
By Tiggywiggler - Mon 25 Aug 2014
If anyone is interested in having the ability to upload mutliple images at once I have written a CodeProject article on the subject and attached updated source code. The affected modules are:

_ModifyProducts.aspx
_FileUploader.ascx
_UploaderPopup.ascx

It should be noted that to support this the project has to run under the .Net Framework 4.5. As standard Kartris runs on this version perfectly fine but you will need to ensure that this framework is available on your hosting server. For anyone interested in view it the article is here

Edit: Spelling.
By Paul - Tue 26 Aug 2014
That's a neat bit of work. We did consider going to ASP.NET 4.5. We've largely upgraded all our servers to that, and it's very stable and widely deployed now, but we hadn't really considered a direct benefit from it like this. Would you be happy for us to incorporate your code changes into the main code? We've released a 2.7 beta but I think it should be possible to release a second beta on 4.5 with the multiple file upload rather than wait for the next major update.

I assume the 4.5.0 version is ok for this, as not sure that we'd want to target the more recent 4.5.1 or 4.5.2 versions yet until they're more widely adopted.
By Tiggywiggler - Tue 26 Aug 2014
große, you may use this updated code in any way you wish and I would be proud to see this incorporated into the main build, go open source! Smile

This modification applies to 4.5.0 directly, I have not made the move to 4.5.1 myself anyway.

Edit: spelling