Plug In Open Source

https://forum.kartris.com/Topic2330.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By ssaurus - Sun 1 Sep 2013
Didn't there used to be a plugin source project on Codeplex? I can't seem to find it?
By Paul - Tue 3 Sep 2013
There was - we removed it a few weeks back as we're working on an SDK instead which will provide sample code and more detail on creating new payment gateway support.

Are you aiming to create payment gateway support for a new gateway?
By ssaurus - Sun 8 Sep 2013
Yes I want to add more PayPal options besides standard. I think I need to create a few more as more of my customers come on line with this cart.
By Mart - Mon 9 Sep 2013
Would you consider making your code available to the community if you do add additional support? We could give you links for it on our site. We want to build a directly of developers who have proven their expertise in modifying and extending Kartris, and this would be exactly the kind of task that would do that.
By ssaurus - Tue 10 Sep 2013
Yes, I have decided my first set of projects will be payment plugins. I'm interested in doing more.
By gerry - Sat 9 Nov 2013
[quote]Paul (03/09/2013)
There was - we removed it a few weeks back as we're working on an SDK instead which will provide sample code and more detail on creating new payment gateway support.quote]

Any idea when the SDK will be available?
I too would like to add a payment gateway to the PayFast payment gateway, but I can't seem to find any information on how to do that?

At the very least, could you post the sample code from the Codeplex project mentioned above as a start?
By Medz - Thu 14 Nov 2013
gerry (09/11/2013)

Any idea when the SDK will be available?
I too would like to add a payment gateway to the PayFast payment gateway, but I can't seem to find any information on how to do that?

At the very least, could you post the sample code from the Codeplex project mentioned above as a start?

PM sent.