SDK for Kartris and module/plugins managment

https://forum.kartris.com/Topic1982.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By askomit - Sun 28 Apr 2013
Hi,

i figured out where to add menu for my module/plugin... but if would be great if you could publish some kinde of sdk or guidelines for development... even if they are not complete, it would be starting point and i think it would help a lot people...

But i hope you have on roadmap some kind of plugin/modul management...

Cose now if you update kartris and we forget about menu, we will lose customizations...

Maybe to add database driven menu and plugin instalation option so every plugin must be in zip file in directory, with sql file for eventual fileds to add to database and basic xml with description of function and author of that plugin ...

I realy like BigGrin kartris, and after i finish things that i need so i can use it on Croatian market (Fiscalization and atleast 2 local payment procesors) i hope i can help you in geting kartris even better, specialy things with plugins management...

http://forum.kartris.com/Uploads/Images/ab04b9f5-913c-4b3c-8f16-f2fc.PNG

after this i'll be looking how to replace invoicing in kartris so its compliant with croatian standard - Sequential Invoice Numbering - for orders and offers it does not matter but invoices and proforma invoices numbers must be sequential...

and i must disable deleting of invoices, cose invoice can't be deleted...
By Paul - Sun 28 Apr 2013
If you create a new payment plugin, and place it in a folder within the /Plugins folder in Kartris, then when you go to the Configuration > Payment and Shipping Gateways page, it should be listed there. If not, hit the refresh button just above that page.

So you shouldn't necessarily have to create a new link manually in the main menu at the top. It should be fine to access through that page above (with payment systems, once you've set the settings, you don't really need to access them again, certainly not regularly).

If you do need to add links manually to the back end navigation menu, edit this file:

/Admin/_web.sitemap
By askomit - Mon 29 Apr 2013
this is not new payment system, but for modul for invoicing... also i'll have to change the way how it issues invoices