Image not displaying in Product Display Type - Tabular

Posted By thedrumdoctor Tue 31 May 2011
Add to Favorites1
thedrumdoctor
 Posted Tue 31 May 2011
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (61,135 reputation)Supreme Being - (61,135 reputation)Supreme Being - (61,135 reputation)Supreme Being - (61,135 reputation)Supreme Being - (61,135 reputation)Supreme Being - (61,135 reputation)Supreme Being - (61,135 reputation)Supreme Being - (61,135 reputation)Supreme Being - (61,135 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Mon 21 May 2018
First of all, I'll try and explain what I'm trying to achieve and indeed see whether or not it's possible.

I'm trying to create the following user experience for navigation.

User chooses category parent from category menu and clicks on it.

User taken to a page showing subcategories. On this page, I would like the subcategories to display as a gallery of thumbnails of manufacturers which can be clicked on to take the user to the product pages.

So far, this is what I have done (bearing in mind that the site I'm developing is for a drum store):

1.) Created a parent category called 'Drum Kits'

2.) Created a couple of subcategories of manufacturer names.

3.) In each of the manufacturer subcategories, I've added an image for display and set the Product Display Type to 'Tabular (tiny thumb image, line of text)

In the live front-end this turns out as follows:

1.) Click on the 'Drum Kits' parent category in the category menu.

2.) Page navigates to 'Drum Kits' page below which, there is a subcategories tab.

3.) Below the Subcategories tab, the section displays manufacturer names but only shows text links without any thumbnail images.

Is there something I'm missing in the config settings for displaying images in tabular display?

Blush

It was the '
Subcat Display Type '

DOH!!!!

Wed 1 Jun 2011 by thedrumdoctor