Image or product picture is the same for all products

Posted By ulrich-lab Wed 24 Sep 2014
Add to Favorites0
ulrich-lab
 Posted Wed 24 Sep 2014
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (7,184 reputation)Supreme Being - (7,184 reputation)Supreme Being - (7,184 reputation)Supreme Being - (7,184 reputation)Supreme Being - (7,184 reputation)Supreme Being - (7,184 reputation)Supreme Being - (7,184 reputation)Supreme Being - (7,184 reputation)Supreme Being - (7,184 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Tue 14 Oct 2014
Hi,
I hope anybody could help me out with my problem. In my shop any picture is the same for any product on the front end. Looking it up at back end all pictures are correctly displaying the product. So, when I create a new product all other products get the same image as the last on front end, whereas the image is ok at back end.

I am quite confused because the folders in images products are ok.

I did refresh the database.

The problem started when I need to replace the database with an older database (just overwrote the database). Everythink works except the pictures...

I really appreciate you help.

Thanks in advance,

Malte
ulrich-lab
 Posted Sat 4 Oct 2014
Supreme Being

Supreme Being - (7,184 reputation)Supreme Being - (7,184 reputation)Supreme Being - (7,184 reputation)Supreme Being - (7,184 reputation)Supreme Being - (7,184 reputation)Supreme Being - (7,184 reputation)Supreme Being - (7,184 reputation)Supreme Being - (7,184 reputation)Supreme Being - (7,184 reputation)

Hi all,

I just came back to that issue, because problems have not been solved by now.

So thisissue is quite strange because when I re-upload image.aspx, than on my main siteUlrich-lab.de/Shop/ all images are correct displayed. Now when I refresh thepage or click on a product than all products have the same (from the latestuploaded image) image.

If I go tothe properties of the picture all picture have a different source which iscorrect even with the parameters like width and height – but displayedincorrectly.

Also, on a singleproduct site the image is displayed with the first loaded size whereas the imageproperties have different values. If you enlarge the image, same size…

I am reallyfrustrated because the shop runs on localhost correctly but on the webserver Igot this bad issue…

I reallyappreciate your help.

Thank you,

Malte

Paul
 Posted Fri 10 Oct 2014
große Käse

große Käse - (449,912 reputation)große Käse - (449,912 reputation)große Käse - (449,912 reputation)große Käse - (449,912 reputation)große Käse - (449,912 reputation)große Käse - (449,912 reputation)große Käse - (449,912 reputation)große Käse - (449,912 reputation)große Käse - (449,912 reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Fri 15 Sep 2023
There must be some kind of caching going on at the server. But it must be pretty broad if it does not recognize each image, though served as image.aspx (with parameters) is different.

--
If my post solves your issue, can you 'Mark as Answer' so it's easier for other users to find in future.

If you would like to be informed of new features, new releases, developments and occasional special bonuses, please sign up to our mailing list: http://bit.ly/19sKMZb
ulrich-lab
 Posted Tue 14 Oct 2014
Supreme Being

Hi,

thanks for your reply. FYI: I fixed the problem by editing the section system.webServer in web.config by simply adding Caching enableand enableKernelCache to false.

This solved the issue and everything is working so far.

Thanks again,

Malte